The RNDPLUS touch controller is used by TSItouch overlays and some Philips models (including the BDL4970EL). This controller does not work with BrightSign players by default; you must use the PulseIRController utility to change the touchscreen to stylus mode and connect the touchscreen to the player through a hub.
- Connect the touch device to a Windows computer.
- Download the PulseIRUtility ZIP file from this page.
- Unzip the ZIP file and run the PulseIRController.exe utility.
- Select the device from the list at the top.
- Set the Touch Mode to Stylus.
- Click Apply.
- Connect the touch device to a USB hub.
- Connect the USB hub to the BrightSign player.
Samsung Overlay LH48DM (CY-TD48LDAHE) - this overlay also requires pulseir controller to change emulation to stylus
What about the PHILIPS 65BDL3051T/00 screen? Any input about that touch screen?