- Remove any non-alpha numeric characters from your file names. For example, the "+" character is not acceptable in a file name.
- Verify that every file used in interactive playlist is listed in the STATE column.
- Verify that a file is not listed twice in the STATE column. If you need to list a file twice in the STATE column, then create a duplicate of that file with a different name.
- Check the spelling of filenames in the .csv file to ensure that they match the actual filenames exactly.
- For any input you accept, verify that the same event isn't listed twice on the EVENTS row. For example, you can use "button:1" and "button:2", but you can't use "button:2" and "button:2".
Note: Some users have reported problems creating interactive playlists with OpenOffice. Please try Excel or Google Spreadsheet instead.