Last Updated: November 24, 2015
If you are seeing a "Please Insert Card" message on the display when you boot up the player, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- If you are using the Standalone publishing method, verify that you published the BrightAuthor:connected or BrightAuthor presentation files (autorun.brs, current-sync.xml, etc.) to the root of the SD card (e.g. "SD:\").
- Verify that the card is inserted properly into the SD card slot until you hear a click.
- If this is a new card, ensure that it is formatted as FAT32.
- Try a different brand and/or size card.
- If the player is an HD110, HD210, HD410, HD810 or HD1010, verify that the card is not SDXC.
- If using an HD2000, verify that the card is not SDHC.