The attached BA 184.108.40.206 presentation allows the you to set transition types and rates for Image MRSS feeds.
This presentation uses two different MRSS (Image) feeds to populate two Image List states. The playlist switches back and forth between these feeds every 18 seconds--this duration can be changed by editing each Timeout event in the playlist.
Each feed uses a custom parser to populate its Image List. To use your own Image MRSS feed, navigate to File > Presentation Properties > Data Feeds and enter your feed URL in the Feed Specification. You may also change the Update Interval if needed.
If you only require one feed, then you’ll need to delete the “ImageList2” state from the playlist, and then delete the "ImageFeed2" feed from the list in File > Presentation Properties > Data Feeds.
You will also need to make sure that the Custom plugin “MRSSTransitionRatePlugin.brs” is properly added to the presentation before publishing:
- Navigate to File > Presentation Properties > Autorun.
- Ensure the plugin Name is "Custom".
- Ensure the Path corresponds to the "MRSSTransitionRatePlugin.brs" file that was extracted from the attached .zip file.
To change the transition for the images in the feed, go to File > Presentation Properties > Variables and edit the following variables:
- TransitionEffect1: The transition effect for images in "ImageList1". See below for a list of available transition effects (and their corresponding numerical values).
- TransitionRateInMS1: The duration (in milliseconds) of the transition effect for "ImageList1": For example, a value of 4000 corresponds to a 4 second transition.
- TransitionEffect2: The transition effect for images in "ImageList2". See below for a list of available transition effects (and their corresponding numerical values).
- TransitionRateInMS2: The duration (in milliseconds) of the transition effect for "ImageList2": For example, a value of 4000 corresponds to a 4 second transition.
The following are available transition values:
- 0 - No transition.
- 1 to 4 - Wipes from top, bottom, left and right.
- 5 to 8 - Explodes from centre, top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right.
- 10 to 11 - Venetian blinds vertical and horizontal.
- 12 to 13 - Comb effect vertical and horizontal.
- 14 - Fade out to background color, then back in.
- 15 - Fade between current image and new image.
- 16 to 19 - Slides from top, bottom, left and right.
- 20 to 23 – Slides entire screen from top, bottom, left, and right.
- 24, 25 – Scales old image in, then the new one out again (this works as a pseudo “rotation” around a vertical and horizontal axis, respectively).
- 26 to 29 – New image expands onto screen from right, left, bottom, and top, respectively