Last Updated: October 15, 2015
You can create easily Interactive playlists using BrightAuthor.
- Open BrightAuthor.
- Select the Edit tab.
- Set the Playlist type to Interactive.
- Drag content from the media library to your playlist. You can use the folder icon to change which folder's contents are listed under the Media Library.
- Draw connections between your state:
- Select the event you want to use (UDP Input, Rectangular Touch, etc) from the toolbar or the events tab.
- If selecting from the toolbar, click on the file that will accept the event/input and draw a connection between the current state and the next state.
- If selecting from the events tab, drag the event onto the state that the event will transition away from.
- Repeat the above steps for each pair of files you want connect. Don't forget to include Media End events to indicate what should happen when an audio/video file finishes playing.
- Publish your presentation.