When BrightAuthor reports Access to [ip address] denied (for example, "Access to 10.1.1.10 denied") in the Publish > Local Network tab, it is indicating that the username and password set on the player doesn't match what BrightAuthor used when trying to access the player. Possible causes include:
- The Device Setup process occurred on a different computer.
- The computer has been replaced or had a clean OS re-install.
To enter the correct username and password:
- Right-click the "Access to [ip address] denied" item and select Specify Username and Password.
- Enter the username and password used to set up the player.
- If you don't know the username and password, you will need to reconfigure the player by performing the Device Setup process again (by going to Tools > Setup BrightSign Unit).