Follow these steps to remove a currently active subscription/pass from one player and transfer it to another player:
- Sign in to the BSN WebUI.
- Navigate to the Current Usage tab.
- Locate the player that is currently using the subscription/pass that you wish to reassign.
- Click the Properties button for the player (located in the Actions column on the right).
- Click the Delete button. This will free up the assigned subscription/pass, but will not permanently remove the player from your BSN network.
- Locate the player that you want to assign the subscription/pass to.
- Click the arrow to the left of a player’s Health status.
- Click Add Subscription.
- Select the freed subscription and click Add.
The subscription/pass is now queued for the player: It will be assigned to the player once the current subscription/pass, and any previously queued subscriptions/passes, expire.
If you want to re-enable the deleted player using another subscription/pass, follow these steps:
- Locate the deleted player in the list of devices. Make sure the Show Deleted Devices box (on the lower-right side of the page) is checked.
- Click the Properties button for the player.
- Click the Restore button.
Note: If the Automatic Subscriptions Management option is disabled, you will need to assign a subscription/pass to the player manually using the Add Subscription button.
We just ordered new subscriptions for 66 players. I added the subscription code under settings and then started to "Add Subscriptions" to each player that had expired. All of the expired players then updated but I had already added to several individually and now they are "doubled up" with two subscriptions starting on today's date, one active, one queued. Is there a way to take off the 2nd subscription so it can be used on another player as intended? Thanks.
Hello, Yes I am having a similar issue. One device says it is active under the status bar, that the creation date is today yet the Activate Date is left "Not Activated". The unit is an HS123.