All BrightSign players can display a Google Calendar in an HTML 5 state.
How to display a Google Calendar on a player in full-screen mode (1920x1080):
- In Google Calendar navigate to My Calendars located on the left side of the page directly below the overview of the current month.
- Locate the calendar you wish to display on your player under My Calendars. Then, hover your mouse over the name of that calendar and click Options for "Name of Calendar" > Settings and sharing.
- Check the Make available to public box and click Ok.
- Scroll down to Integrate calendar and copy the URL in the Public URL to this calendar box.
- In BrightAuthor:connected, create a new presentation by navigating to Presentation > New Presentation.
- Drag and drop an HTML 5 state from Widgets into the presentation.
- Go to State Properties > Source > Site Source and paste the URL from Google Calendar into the URL field.
Note: We suggest refreshing the page by adding a Timeout event of 30 seconds to the HTML state. This will ensure that changes will be displayed within an acceptable time.
I've tried to add a public link to my Google Calendar, but I just get a blank white screen on my display. Am I missing something?
In addition to offering a remedy, I would want to address a few of the issues stated. This can apply to geometry dash unblocked on my screen.