Yes. BrightAuthor:connected "playlists" can be created under the Presentation tab. See here for a tutorial on how to use playlists in BrightAuthor:connected.
You can also create simple presentations without BrightAuthor:connected (or any other publishing software). Follow these steps:
- Make sure that your video, image, or audio content is formatted correctly to be compatible with BrightSign players.
- Place the content on the root folder of your SD card (e.g. "SD:/").
- Turn off the BrightSign player by unplugging the power adapter (or Ethernet cable if the unit is being powered by PoE).
- Insert the SD card into the player.
- Turn on the player by reconnecting the power. The content will begin playing after a few moments.
Note: Content files on an SD card will play alphabetically in a continuous loop.