In BrightAuthor:connected, you can change the font size used in a Live Text field by following these steps:
1. In a BrightAuthor:connected drag and drop a Live Text state from Widgets into an Interactive playlist.
2. Double-click the Live Text state to edit it.
3. Drag and drop the desired Text widget from the Widgets section.
4. Navigate to Layer Properties > Set Text Parameters.
5. For Font Size, select Fixed Point Size and enter the desired size.
Note: You may need to experiment with the Fixed Point Size to get the desired Live Text layout.