I've been trying to get this to work for far too long now and can not for the life of me get this to work.
I have 3 XD234s on which I would like to have synced videos on a 1 minute seamless loop with one of them outputting audio, prefereably through analogue.
I initially got the videos synced and looping perfectly but once I introduced the audio I kept coming across issues.
With the audio in the video it would play through once then on the 2nd loop onwards would play at double speed while the slaves continued at regular speed. I tried using the same video on all devices but still had the same effect. This was isolated to enabling/disabling audio output causing the double speed.
I tried using brightwall but ended up with a noticeable stutter. this was also true when doing a sync at the media end event to try keep things in line.
I've tried having the audio on a slave in a seperate zone but it quickly loses sync.
This was probably a bit rambley and the wrong topic but if anyone can help please point me in the right direction.