The BrightSign Network was recently updated to version 4.5.2. The following is a summary of fixes and new features:
- The RSS file associated with a Tagged Playlist now includes tag name and value pairs.
- The performance of the BSN database has been improved.
- The Startup Page setting on the Settings page now gets applied to your account after logging out.
- It’s now possible to upload 4Kx42 presentations that use the 4096x2160x60p video mode.
- The PUT call on the /Presentations endpoint no longer allows the client to specify an arbitrary autorun version number.
- New Person profile storage and management API at the ~/2017/01/REST/Self/Profile/ endpoint
- New ScheduledPresentations property for the ~/2017/01/REST/Groups/Regular/ endpoint