BrightSign has a ticketing system that is used for Sales, Orders, and Technical Support. The best way to interact, manage, and view your requests is to log in to the Support Center. This article will walk you through how to do this.
First, you need to make sure you have an account and can sign in. If you've contacted support, orders, or sales in the past, you may already have an account and just need to set up a password. Whether you are contacting us for the first time, or have already contacted us, the first step is to navigate to the Support Center and click the "Sign In" link in the upper-right corner:
If you're not signed in, you will be prompted with a window in order to sign in, recover your password, create an account (sign up), or to get a password if you have emailed us before:
After you are logged in, you'll be able to see current and previous tickets that were created by the user that is now logged in. Also, if you were CC'd on a ticket, you can choose to view those tickets as well. Here is some information on the navigation:
- Choose between viewing your Requests (tickets), Contributions (forum/community activity), and Following (articles or forum threads you are currently following).
- Choose between My requests (tickets) logged by the active user, or Requests I'm CC'd on which are tickets where you were not the requester, but were copied on the ticket.
- List of requests, filtered by status (default is Any status). ID is the ticket number, and you can view details by clicking on the subject.
- Option for creating a new request.
Viewing and Updating Tickets
If you have clicked on the subject of a ticket from the request view, you will be taken to a details page that shows more details, including the comment history of that ticket. You can also add new comments to the ticket through this view:
- Request/ticket ID.
- Subject of the ticket.
- Additional ticket properties.
- Comment history.
- Add comments, CC's, and attachments.
Creating a new request
If you choose one of the "Submit a request" buttons, you will be taken to a form where you can enter the details of your request and submit it. Here you will fill in key details about your request. For the best response follow the tips posted here. While you are completing the form, you will see suggestions from the knowledge base that may answer the question you already have, so please be sure to view any articles that seem relevant:
Once you have completed all the information, you can submit the ticket: