Been beating my head against a wall with this - and searched all forums I can find.
3.5mm serial to DB9 cable (tip to Pin 2 (RX) on the PJ, ring to Pin 3, GND to Pin 5)
EPSON Use ASCII "PWR ON" as the on command.
Can someone please confirm;
1. Have you used Epson with RS232 and Brightsign before?
2. Presentation properties - ASCII or Binary Protocol?
3. Presentation properties - if ASCII, send EOL setting?
4. Do I use "Send Serial String (EOL)"? (I have tried this of course)
5. Do I use "Send Serial Byte, Comma Sep" (convert to decimal and tried this)
Is there any help you can offer to definitively say how to talk to the EPSON PJ?
Cheers in advance